Saturday, January 16, 2016

2015 Review and 2016 New Year's Resolutions

OK, so before i'll start listing all the thing that happened to me in 2015 i'd like to say that 2014 was the best year I've ever had, and before starting 2015 I've already known that it was going to be a pretty dull year.
So as I already said I didn't expected anything, and i was almost right except for one thing. 
I knew that i wasn't going to a summer camp abroad as i did in 2014, and i was going to spend my summer at home. But it changed as soon as i found out about the ESS forum planed by European Youth Parliament. And believe it or not i had a remarkable weak. I think this was the most memorable moment of 2015 but overall i'm not the same person as i was in 2014, I've changed, i'm a better person now, i believe in myself more. 
2015 was definitely not the best year of my life, but it wasn't the worst as well (2012 was the worst, but that's a different story).
Now let us take a look at 2016. i have the biggest hopes this year, and i fell like in the end this year can even become my #1 so far. I'm going to finish High School, i will go to college, I hoping for a nice trip this summer, i'll probably start working in the second half of this year ( I've been waiting for that moment all my life). As a resolution I've promised myself that i'm going to be more self-confident, i'll love myself more, I'll read more ( not like i'm not doing that enough already,but...), I'll stop caring what others think ( this one never works actually) and whatever it takes I"LL NEVER STOP FALLOWING MY DREAMS.

In the end i just want to say that i have the best family and friend ( they're part of my family as well), that honestly it doesn't meter what i'm going to they will always be there for me, they will always trust me with my choices and they will help me however they can!!!   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment