Tuesday, April 28, 2015

If I Had A Million Dollars

  "If I had a million dollars " each of us at least once thought about that, so now I’m going to explain what I would do if I had a million dollars. And that is a perfect opportunity for you to decide whether I’m smart, or a really big idiot.
                First of all I would buy myself a nice penthouse in Manhattan to live in.
                Then I would though about earning more money, so I would open a bakery in NYC under the Brooklyn bridge, after that I would open couple more benches. I would definitely go to the 5th avenue and buy as much things as possible. And I would travel, I want to see whole world so it would be great. 
                I have another dream besides having a bakery and traveling I want to have my own clothing line and shops, cause I think I can change something in fashion world create a new style something between classic and edge, show my personality in clothing.
                 Last but not least I would like to do some charity work.
                 So this is what I would like to do if I had a million dollars.      

No comments:

Post a Comment