Sunday, March 1, 2015

If I could change my country

Our world is changing everyday and we also have to change to catch up with the modernization of it and to make our country better.
Nowadays our country is "little" bit behind so most of the people try to find ways to leave it, me too. So in this essay I will try to tell you what would I change, in order not to leave my country. 
First of all we all know that in our country no one follows the rules, so we need more stricter rules for everyone including the Government.
The second and the biggest problem is workplaces they are not enough for everyone, so young people who graduate from the university can't work by their profession, for example in our country there are thousands of economists but most of them don't work. Education is also a problem because we use old books, and they have no connection with modern world.
Recycling, this is not a big problem but it would be great to do that, it would help us not to waste things and reuse them.
I know that this kind of changes are possible but I'm not the one who's gonna do that, I'm an ordinary human being I have dreams and streaked plan for my life and I don't have time to do that. I wanna live easer, abroad. Saying easer I don't mean that there is no problems abroad, I just don't want to spend my years on revaluation. But at the same time I'm happy to know that there are people here who's going to stay and make changes, I hope one day I will here about them and think "they're my friends".  

No comments:

Post a Comment