Friday, April 29, 2016

Goodbye High School

Honestly I’ve never been as excited for something to end, as I’m now. I'm a kind of person who hates letting go, but now, I'm so ready now. Believe it or not but it's almost the end and I can see the diploma in my hands, but I don't feel sad (as people told me I would), I’m happier than I've ever been. I remember myself 3 years ago this time, even then I was ready to take my diploma, and go to university. You may think “why?” I’ll tell you why. I’ve known where I want to continue my education after leaving high school,I've even known what I'm going to do after I get my bachelor's degree. I'm not saying that I won't miss High School at all, what I'm saying is that I thought this moment would be more special, but unfortunately it's not. It's just an end, and the worst thing about this “end” is the fact that I'm looking forward to this phase of my life to end.

I've been studying in this High School for two years, and it has given me a lot as a person, as a human being. Now I have more friends, then ever before, I've been part of different forums, now I definitely know more than I knew before. But dame I'm so happy there's just one month left.

At the end of this weirdly structured essay I would like to tell  he people who will be kind enough to read this. This is not a “Hate” essay this is an hones “Goodbye High School” one, well at least how I imagined it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment